1970 Lyman 26' Sleeper
Hull Number: Not provided
Number of Years Owned: 7
Year Boat Last in Water: 2019
Canvas Color: White
Cushions Color: White
List of Known Major Restoration Work Completed:
- Hull refinished prior to 2017 season with Pettit Easypoxy gloss white, Interlux Brightside sapphire blue sheer plank; Pettit Easypoxy bright red waterline, and Pettit Copper Bronze bottom paint.
- Original plywood teak decks in great condition! Regularly maintained with Cetol Marine Light with two coats prior to 2019 season.
- Transom varnished with two coats prior to 2019 season.
- Major structural repairs including planking and rib sections completed in 2011.
List of Equipment Included:
- Convertible top with side curtains and aft cockpit cover
- Full mooring cover with bows
- All cushions (including V-berth)
- Two batteries
- Battery charger
- Teak folding boarding ladder on transom
- Portable toilet
- Garmin GPSMAP 441s
- VHF radio – Icom IC-M422
Description of Overall Condition: Very good
Inboard or Outboard: Inboard
Engine Manufacturer: Crusader
Engine Model: Conqueror
Engine Hours: 20 (since 2019 rebuild)
List of Known Major Engine Work Completed: Transmission rebuilt, camshaft and lifter replacement, new head gaskets, and engine clean and repaint (2019).
Description of Overall Mechanical Condition: Very good
Trailer Make: N/A
Number of Axles:
Trailer Brakes? (Yes/No):
Trailer Roadworthy? (Yes/No):
SELLER CONTACT INFORMATION
Name (First/Last): Mike Moes
Phone: (440) 967-4221