1967 Lyman 30' Express Cruiser
Model: Express Cruiser
Hull Number: LC-1024
Number of Years Owned: 18 (but out of water being restored for most of 14 of those years)
Year Boat Last in Water: 2019
Canvas Color: Navy Blue
Cushions Color: Navy Blue
List of Known Major Restoration Work Completed: 2001-2015: Full restoration. 2018: Hull painted, transom varnished, and solid teak swim platform stained with Sikkens. Teak veneer decks.
List of Equipment Included:
- All Coast Guard required safety equipment.
- Full compliment of mooring lines, fenders, boat hook, etc.
- Garmin GPS Map 740s Chartplotter/Depth Sounder with 18” HD radar dome, and AIS receiver.
- Sony AM/FM CD stereo w/speakers in cabin and cockpit.
- 1000 Watt Xantrex inverter/charger.
- Wired for 110 VAC/12 VDC while on shorepower or underway.
- 30 AMP shorepower cord with onboard receptacle.
- Jabsco manual marine toilet with 20 gallon holding tank.
- 2015 Norcold 12 VDC/110 VAC under counter refrigerator with freezer compartment.
- Twin burner 110 VAC stove;
- 25 gallon fresh water holding tank and ShurFlo pump providing pressurized water to two sinks.
- Hard top and camper top over helm and cockpit area.
- Spare set bronze props.
Description of Overall Condition: Excellent
Inboard or Outboard: Twin Inboard
Engine Manufacturer: GM
Engine Model: Crusader V8 327CI
Engine Hours: 620 since last major overhaul
List of Known Major Engine Work Completed:
- Re-manufactured heads, valve job, and electronic ignition modules on both engines.
- Freshwater flush ports installed on both engines with garden hose adapter.
- New twin aluminum 65 gallon fuel tanks (total fuel capacity - 130 gallons).
Description of Overall Mechanical Condition: Excellent
Trailer Make: N/A
Number of Axles:
Trailer Brakes? (Yes/No):
Trailer Roadworthy? (Yes/No):
SELLER CONTACT INFORMATION
Name (First/Last): David Kittredge
Phone: (614) 309-2594Email: firstname.lastname@example.org